USA Volleyball/Blazerz Juniors Volleyball Club Response on COVID-19
Proactive Precautions to Take
- Most importantly, if you have a respiratory illness or fever, please stay home.
- Wear a mask or other facial covering that completely covers your mouth and nose when around others.
- Avoid contact with sick people (if you’re sick, limit contact with others).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with something disposable (like a tissue) when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Clean frequently touched items (cell phones, airplane seating area -tray table, screens, windows, arm rests, air vents, etc.).
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at 60%–95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty.
- It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Bring extra hand sanitizer with you to all events.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK TO REGISTER IF YOU ARE NEW OR SIGN IN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THE BJVBC.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
For more information and to register, please click the link below: